You know a bride-to-be and her groom. You desire to give a gift that is different from everyone else because you want to be totally unique!
Visiting the wedding registry at the local Wal-Mart or Target to choose a gift would be Ok, but hardly the stand out and unique gift you desire.
If this sounds like you, here are some tips to come up with awesome and ultimate unique wedding gift ideas.
Before you start off on your hunt, ask yourself the following questions:
-How well do you know the couple? -What kind of things do they like to do? -What kind of honeymoon will they have? -Are they outgoing? Reserved? Adventuresome? -What kind of lifestyle do they have?
These types of questions can give you ideas for a unique wedding gift that would be a perfect fit for the happy couple.
Here are additional wedding gift ideas to consider:
1. Gift Certificates. Giving a gift certificate for activities the bride and groom can enjoy prior to or after the wedding usually is a great wedding gift idea. For example, a spa coupon would be a much talked about and appreciated pre-wedding gift. Since weddings can be quite stressful, a relaxing day at the spa would be a huge stress releaser.
2. Give a home spa basket. In addition to giving the couple a coupon for the spa, you also could consider purchasing the products yourself and placing them in a special “home spa” basket. Special products to include in the basket can be monogrammed robes, towels, and a few other relaxing items, like candles, bath and body lotions, and of course, some romantic music. Make sure you use scents and music that are their favorites!
3. Give a wooden keepsake box. It is normal for memories to fade as the years go by. Therefore, why not consider a wooden keepsake box? In this special box could go marriage license, special photos, place cards, vows, and all those other special keepsakes that often get lost as time passes. Also, pictures of pre-wedding events such as the bridal shower, bachelor or bacherolette parties, honeymoon, rehearsal dinner, etc., could go in the special box.
4. Give a silver picture frame. Think about giving a silver-plated picture frames. The happy couple will love this gift idea! You can engrave the couple’s names and the wedding date for a treasured memory on the picture frame.
5. Give a etched Glass Wedding Invitation – Have their wedding invitation, or other special verse engraved on a glass sculpture. This type of unique wedding gift will be treasured for years to come. Also, you can get the actual invitation, and mount it on a glass plate and finish it with matching colored paint.
6. Give a honeymoon photo album – this could be made out of wood, with a special message like something like “Our Special Honeymoon” engraved on the cover would be a great way to capture memories too!
Now, you are well equipped to give the ultimate unique wedding gift!